Kahuna offers several APIs that provide direct access from your environment to Kahuna servers.
- The Kahuna APIs use HTTP verbs and a RESTful endpoint structure. The base URL for all the APIs is https://tap-nexus.appspot.com.
- All Kahuna REST APIs, except for the Job Status API, use the HTTP POST verb.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Kahuna REST APIs use Basic Authentication (BasicAuth), which require credentials in the form of a username (Secret Key) and password (API Key).
These Data-sending APIs either add or update information in Kahuna databases:
- Server API sends events, user attributes, and Intelligent Events to Kahuna. This API provides the same general functionality as the Kahuna SDK.
- User Attribute API sends user attributes for existing users.
- Adaptive Campaign API adds users to an adaptive campaign.
- Job Status API tracks the progress of adding users to an adaptive campaign.
- Push API uploads push notifications. The servers send these notifications as if they had originated from a campaign.
- Email Sync API updates Kahuna's email information from email problem information you receive.
- SMS Sync API updates Kahuna's SMS do not call and opt-in information you receive.
- User Delete API enables you to delete user profiles from Kahuna.
- Flex API enables you to trigger a campaign when an external event occurs.
These Data-retrieval APIs download information from Kahuna:
- User/Campaign API retrieves all user credentials about users messaged in a given campaign.
- User Info API enables you to retrieve full user profiles and event information from Kahuna.
- User Merge Logs API retrieves a list of users for whom you have limited credentials.
- Push Logs API retrieves information about pushes done during a campaign.
- In App Logs API retrieves information about in-app notifications done during a campaign.
- Email Logs API retrieves information about emails sent by Kahuna during a campaign.
- Email Sync Webhook API allows Kahuna to send unsubscribe, bounce, and spam information it receives as it runs your campaigns.
- SMS Sync Webhook API retrieves SMS do not call or opt-in information it runs your campaigns.
- Campaign Statistics API retrieves metrics for your campaigns.