- Click on the All Campaigns tab
- In the All Campaigns tab, click on the Export button
- Once you click on the Export button, you should see a popup that allows you to select different types of exports.
- Select the type of campaign data you want to export. Choose between All Campaigns, Campaign Types (Real Time, Automatic, or One Time), or Custom (which allows you to search for a specific campaign). You can also choose the time period for which you want campaigns to be exported (i.e. Last 30 Days).
- Select metrics to include in the report. Choose between All Metrics or Custom and Totals Only or By Day.
- You can also export opt-out and bounce information. To do this, click the blue highlighted text in the bottom left hand corner that says export opt-out & bounce information
- Once you have selected information to export, click Export. You will receive your export via email in the form of an Excel file and CSV export summary.
Have more questions? Submit a request