Kahuna provides transparent reporting on deliverability, by providing the reason for users who are unable to receive the message.
- Rate Limited: The user did not receive the message due to appropriate rate limiting. Kahuna did not deliver the message to honor the Push Cooldown period within your Settings page.
- Previously Uninstalled: The user had previously uninstalled the application
- No Longer Valid: The user no longer matches the criteria necessary to be eligible for the campaign
- Parameter Error: The push message was blocked due to errors in the message parameters.
- Apple/Google Error: An unrecoverable error from Apple or Google servers for iOS or Android respectively.