Event and Attribute filters allow us to further refine the campaign target group based on a limitless number of factors.
Use Event filters to refine the target selection by funnel actions completed.
- Have they completed the desired action?
- Have they NOT completed the desired action?
- Have they completed the action more than X times? Less than X times? Exactly X times?
Use Attribute filters to refine the target selection based on profile points or defining user characteristics, key dates, or major numeric metrics.
- Date Filter:
Example Date of Last Purchase:
o Did the user last purchase more than X, less than X or exactly X days ago?
o Did the user last purchase before Y or after Y date?
- Decimal (Number) Filter:
Example Number of Friends:
o Does the user have more than X, less than X or exactly X friends?
- String Filter:
Example Country Attribute:
o Is the country attribute value exactly USA? (exactly filter)
o Can the country attribute value equal anything except USA (does not contain filter)
Use the 'compare with other filter' option to compare:
- A Date Attribute to another Date Attribute
- A Number Attribute with an Event or another Number Attribute
- A String Attribute to another String Attribute
- An event with another event
For each type of comparison, the filters available to the type (event, date attribute, number attribute or string attribute) will be present.